The King’s Lynn Visitor Pontoons are available by pre-booking at a minimum of 24 hours before arrival.
A Conservancy Charge of £1.50 per meter (OAL) per night applies for all bookings (minimum charge £9.00).
Charges include use of water available from the pontoon bollards. Electricity is available using pre-paid meter cards, which are available at the King’s Lynn Tourist Information Centre and nearby Marriott’s Warehouse (cost of the meter card includes the actual cost of electric per unit and a contribution to the standing charge).
To enquire about booking a berth at the King’s Lynn Visitor Pontoons, please contact the Tourist Information Centre on;
Telephone: 01553 774 297
The King’s Lynn Tourist Information Centre will be able to confirm if a berth is available for suitable vessels and complete the booking and payment process with you over the telephone.
Booking is subject to meeting the following conditions;
- Subject to availability and charges paid in advance.
- Maximum vessel draft of 1.5m.
- Maximum stay 7 days.
- Latest departure 12:00hrs.
- Confirmation that owners hold £2,000,000 liability insurance.
- Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of booking.
- OAL – Overall length is the maximum length of any vessel and includes overhangs (push pits, pull pits, bowsprits).
You are able to check availability of moorings using our online availability calendar, which can be found here.